CooperVision unveils Eye Care Prime Premier, collaborates with AOSA
Pleasanton, CA— CooperVision, Inc., through its subsidiary WebSystem3 LLC, recently unveiled Eye Care Prime Premier, which brings individualized, digital marketing consulting and execution services to eyecare practices across the United States.
Designed to assist eyecare professionals with acquiring, retaining, and engaging patients in an increasingly competitive marketplace, Eye Care Prime Premier provides each practice with a personal marketing consultant. Based on specific business objectives, each consultant develops a customized integrated marketing approach, executes the plan across all digital platforms (e.g., social media, web, and customer relationship marketing), and provides regular reporting, analysis, and program refinements.
Working in partnership with each practice, Eye Care Prime Premier consultants:
• Create a customized annual marketing plan—with quarterly refinements—to build and expand business through patient engagement, web presence, online reputation management, and other industry best practices.
• Build and enhance digital communities through frequent social media postings and dialogue, strengthening Facebook and Twitter presences to grow followers and success through likes, engagement, and reach.
• Optimize online profiles and business listings in common directories such as Facebook, Yelp, Yahoo! Local, and Google+ Local to drive practice visibility for people seeking new options.
• Provide guidance on how to deliver the best mobile web experience, and where possible, transform the practice’s website to work seamlessly, not only on laptops and desktops, but also the latest generation of smartphones and tablets, making it easier and quicker for patients to find and interact with a practice.
• Monitor patient reviews and rankings across the web, coaching the practice on how to request referrals and feedback, as well as methods to attract new patients and resolve complaints.
• Manage patient communications including intelligent appointment scheduling, automated reminders and confirmations, e-mail marketing, and social media-enabled cross-selling delivered by WebSystem3.
• Measure, analyze, and report on progress, evaluating each practice’s integrated marketing efforts against a proprietary industry index to gauge current success and future opportunities.
In related news, CooperVision, Inc. has announced that it is collaborating with the American Optometric Student Association (AOSA) to raise awareness of the company’s Adopt-a-Patient program. The initiative is focused on optometry students across the US, giving them an opportunity to develop clinical experience while helping people who need vision correction and care in communities near participating universities.
AOSA will create a featured page regarding the Adopt-a-Patient program on its website, will publish an article featuring the program in its national magazine, Foresight, give the program presence on its Facebook page, and offer program administrative support.
The Adopt-a-Patient program, which started in 2007, allows primarily third- and fourth-year optometry students to gain clinical experience by examining and fitting eligible patients in CooperVision's contact lenses, and providing them with follow up care. Patients receive a complimentary year’s supply of their prescribed lenses from CooperVision. Vision Service Plan (VSP) subsidizes the cost of the exam.